This software is designed for the processing and joint management of FMEA documents and Control Plans. It is possible to define a tree structure of projects / products or processes for a clear arrangement of documents and their easy retrieval. You can create an active process diagram for each project / process. To facilitate the creation of FMEA and control plans, knowledge bases and functions for copying the content of similar existing documents are available. For control plans, you have the option to choose whether you want to ensure a link between the overall control plan and the partial control instructions (eg instructions for output control, input control, SPC, etc.). This means being able to manage all control plans and control instructions from one place. Of course, there are also functions for recording the change history of both documents and other functions. The software includes a number of features for creating multilingual FMEAs and inspection plans.
Summary of the main functions of the module:
- Possibility to create a tree structure of projects / products / processes.
- Possibility to create active process diagrams for each project / product / process.
- Possibility to attach a process diagram created in other software in any format.
- Defining multiple versions of FMEA and Control Plans for one project / process (ie multiple product variants ...)
- Creation of multilingual FMEA and Control Plans within one document / form.
- Elaboration of FMEA and Control Plans (possibility to copy the content of already existing documents)
- To facilitate the processing of FMEA and Control Plans, a knowledge base is available for storing / inserting sample passages
- Support is provided for the processing of language versions of documents in Czech, English and German.
- Possibility to ensure the binding of control plans and partial control instructions.
- Printing of documents, including the possibility of creating your own print reports in MS Word or MS Excel.
- Record version history and document changes.
- Quick access to FMEA and KP directly from active process diagrams.
- Quick access to the wording of previous versions of documents.
- It is possible to process new versions of FMEA and KP in parallel with already valid versions of documents.
- Regular management of FMEA revisions / reviews is ensured
- FMEA Statistics (Overview by RPN, Occurrence-Meaning of Matrix, Top 10 Causes by RPN)