This software is intended for the administration and management of corporate documentation and contracts. It meets all the requirements of ISO 9001 standards as well as the requirements of the automotive industry IATF 16949 for the management of quality documentation in its entire life cycle.
With this module you are able to ensure all phases of the documentation management process:
- Defining a document manager
- Document processing
- Comment procedure on a new document
- Document review and approval (release)
- Distribution and proper registration of documentation
- FULLTEXT search
- Possibility to define access for individual types of documentation (restrict access to documentation with sensitive information)
- Automatic recording of acquaintance with a new / changed document.
- Use of documentation (Records and quick access to valid documentation, to documentation in processing and canceled (non-valid) documentation [archive of invalid documentation]
- Perfect overview of documentation distributed to users or to permanent distribution points
- Quick access to the text of the document in any format (doc, pdf, xml, jpg, ...)
- Document change management
- Function to inform users about the publication / release of a new document or change via e-mail. (Works with Otlook Express, MS Outlook, Lotus Notes)
- Automatic notification of the user to new documentation or documentation awaiting further processing (eg comment procedure).
- Planning and revision of documentation
- Revocation of the document and its download
- Archiving invalid documentation
Each document can contain any number of attachments. Furthermore, it can be divided into any number of parts and levels, which are controlled separately. The number of parts and layers is not limited and it is possible to create an arbitrarily large tree structure of the document (documentation).
The "Documentation Management" module is a tool for managing all types of documentation such as quality manuals, guidelines, control plans, regulations, work instructions, FMEA, etc. at all stages of the document life cycle.
The module is adapted for attaching the text of a document in two languages at the same time. You open the text of the document directly from the program and thus this module becomes an ideal tool for direct access to the documentation in any electronic form (format).